Have you already invested in the Amazon Vendor Services (AVS) program? Or are you still weighing up your options? Is AVS, formerly Amazon Strategic Vendor Services (SVS), a program offered to select vendors, worth it? The AVS service is designed to provide vendors like yourself with additional services and support to help drive efficiencies and grow sales on Amazon, but how much value does it add to your business?
This is your chance to share your experiences and learn from your counterparts on how they are leveraging their AVS in a Roundtable event led by eCommerce Nurse CEO Carina McLeod.
We’ll be using these guiding questions to share information and best practices:
- Have you been offered an AVS and declined the offer? What made you not proceed with this program?
- What was the tipping point that persuaded you to join the AVS program?
- How do you get the most out of an AVS?
- What areas does your AVS support you on?
- How do you measure return on investment for AVS?
We invite you to share your experiences and discuss any issues and pain points. This is a facilitated discussion with other vetted, Amazon vendors. We request that all participants be active Amazon vendors.