It’s a busy time for Amazon vendors and the year is drawing to a close. The last few years in retail have truly been a roller coaster ride. The pandemic changed the dynamics of retail shopping with a surge of businesses investing more heavily in online sales, and the rising costs of manufacturing and transportation are certainly continuing to have an impact on the economy. The year 2023 will be an interesting year. Let’s talk about challenges and how we might overcome them.
This Virtual Roundtable topic will be about the shape of things to come. Join us to discuss predictions for the vendor platform in 2023.
We’ll be using these guiding questions to share information and best practices:
1) What big change do you see happening in retail in 2023?
2) How have you had to adjust your business to account for changes to the retail landscape in 2022?
3) What areas do you think Amazon will be focusing on in the coming year?
4) How are you preparing your business for 2023?
5) What is one change or adjustment you made in 2022 to prepare for 2023 and the changing landscape of retail?
We invite you to share your experiences and discuss any issues and pain points. This is a facilitated discussion with other vetted, Amazon vendors. We request that all participants be active Amazon vendors.